£45,000 - £55,000
over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading manufacturer of sensing technologies that specialise in providing sensors & electronic solutions into the mil/aero and medical & industrial sectors. They are highly successful in selling cutting edge sensing solutions and integrated electronics products into OEM's in their core markets. This organisation continues to strive to win more market share whilst also developing their UK & International reputation. Operating on an international basis this company is looking towards the next phase of its aggressive growth plan and is targeting the UK Market.
Having evaluated its sales structure, this organisation is now looking to improve and develop its core business in the UK, because of this a role now exists for an experienced sales manager. Reporting to the sales director you will be responsible for the development of strategic business & marketing Initiatives in the UK. This position will require a determined individual to pull together the complete solution offering and help take it to market from a sales perspective.
• Ideally you will currently be working within a similar role in the Electronics industry.
• You will possess an electronics or engineering degree and relevant Industry experience
• You will have a strong understanding of business development strategies
• Atleast 5 years technical sales experience with genuine commercial attributes
• The successful individual must be strategic and well versed in product specification and creating project sales opportunities
• The ability to champion technical solutions and execute a sales plan is vital
• You must also possess genuine motivation to increase both sales and market presence whilst also developing internal relationships within the group offices in Europe.
This opportunity will carry a high level of autonomy and you will be expected to deliver results.
Your success will see you rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects.
To apply please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance for the opportunity.