£40,000 - £50,000
4 months ago
A large and exciting international business that provides thermoplastic compounds into the transportation, industrial, healthcare and construction sectors is looking for a TPE sales manager to increase its revenues within the UK and Europe. This organisation is well established and is a market leader that has an impeccable reputation for their thermoplastic compounds & associated materials and products.
- The main facet of this position is to achieve and exceed the sales revenue target for TPE products (£5 Million+).
- We are looking for a strong technical sales manager who has the capability to help and further enhance the sales performance in the UK and European markets.
- The successful applicant will be highly strategic with a credible track record of sales achievement within the thermoplastics/elastomers/materials industries.
- This important role demands a committed and dynamic person with an in-depth knowledge of thermoplastic compounds and the applications that they are used for.
- You must be able to demonstrate the personal presence required to make a significant positive impact on our business; as well as the drive, determination, and ambition to realise the full commercial potential of this exciting technical sales opportunity.
- It is imperative that you have a technical aptitude as well as strong sales experience and an aptitude to implement and develop new business strategies.
- European travel would be required for 25% of this role.
Products: thermoplastic compounds & elastomers etc
Ideally you will be degree educated within chemistry or an engineering discipline, or you will have worked as a chemist or engineer earlier in your career.
Your success will see you rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects.
To apply please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance for this opportunity.
Plus 20% Bonus Potential & Benefits Package (Including strong pension)