£35,000 - £45,000
about 1 year ago
Do you have a proven track record in the uninterruptable power supplies or generators Industry? Are you looking for a move to a market leading company that has excellent career progression opportunities?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the uninterruptable power supplies industry and ideally already possess excellent contacts within the rail, utilities or renewable energy sectors. You must also have a proven track record of bringing in new business from both end users and contractors.
Our client is specifically looking for someone to develop new sales revenues via product specification, the ideal candidate would already be selling uninterruptable power supplies or electrical power products into the major companies throughout the UK. You would also understand the applications that emergency power solutions are used for.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the UPS industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have UK revenues in excess of £20 Million+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help develop their project sales strategy.
Uninterruptable power supplies (single & three phase) & associated service solutions.
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- UPS or generator Industry experience with a good understanding of emergency power solutions
- Demonstrate that you can gain new business through existing contacts within the rail, utilities or renewable energy sectors
- Excellent customer service and technical sales skills are essential
- Proven track record in obtaining new business
- Excellent uninterruptable power supplies applications knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own workload
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we are currently receiving we cannot respond to speculative phone calls, if shortlisted you will be notified within 5 working days from your application.
Plus Bonus & Benefits Package