£60,000 - £75,000
26 days ago
Our client is one of the true market leaders within the industrial valves & actuators industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have an established product portfolio that includes control, gate, butterfly valves, actuators & associated product solutions etc. They are looking for a proven individual from within the industry to help further develop their project revenues (ideally £5 million+ projects) in the London and Southeast region.
Valves, actuators and bespoke packaged solutions etc
Role & expectations:
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Oil & gas and petrochemical industry experience coupled with a good understanding of selling valves via specification.
- The majority of this role requires a high level of business development, therefore proven experience of winning multimillion projects with end users and EPC contractors in London and the Southeast is a prerequisite.
- To also demonstrate that you can generate new revenues by utilising key account management techniques.
- Harnessing relationships with EPC contractors within the oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
- Excellent customer service and valves technical knowledge are essential.
- Experience of putting together project bids and contracts & tenders.
- Ability to plan and manage your own workload
Plus 20K+ bonus & excellent benefits package