£35,000 - £40,000
almost 3 years ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of Adhesives & Sealants, this renowned company sells into the automotive, transportation & industrial sectors. Their product offering is Adhesives, Sealants & Bonding solutions. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in the engineering distribution sector (Brammer, Cromwell, Eriks etc).
As a sales professional your responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (Midlands & North) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the distribution driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the sales territory that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell product in the marketplace.
- Account management and achieving a sales target of £1.5 Million+
- Distribution sales strategy and branch level presentations
- You will Work out of a home office
- Order closing
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: Adhesives & Sealants, Bonding Solutions
Plus excellent bonus & benefits package