£40,000 - £45,000
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of packaging machinery solutions, this UK company sells into end users within the food & beverage, personal care and logistics sectors etc. Their product offering is vast and includes end of line solutions & shrink-wrapping systems etc. Their products are genuinely industry leading from an engineering viewpoint and they continue to win market share. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in the East of the UK.
As a regional sales professional your main responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the Eastern region you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the sales territory, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach (sales target £1.6 Million+).
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining existing account relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the Eastern sales territory.
- Selling via product specification and offering bespoke packaging machinery solutions to our customer base.
- Applications support and technical liaison.
- You will be expected to be in our office at least once a week.
- Order closing.
This role will offer you the chance to prosper within our organisation, the successful individual will have the full resources of our technical, commercial & marketing teams to help them make a positive impact.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: packaging machinery, shrink wrapping