£45,000 - £50,000
3 months ago
With more than 30 years of success within the automotive technology industry, this organisation has developed a deep and detailed understanding of vehicle testing, including durability assessment of complete vehicles and components, ride, handling and performance testing & aerodynamic simulation. As a market leading company, they deal extensively with F1 Teams, Motorsport and Automotive Manufacturers.
Our client boasts an impressive solution offering and is a global corporation that employs over 2000 people worldwide.
Your main tasks will be:
· The main function of the role is selling service contracts mainly to our big key customers in automotive branch, Formula 1 and motorsport
· Achieve annual sales targets by promoting sales of service products and maintaining effective customer relationships at assigned
· Developing and implementing a customer contact plan containing prospecting and account penetration activities
· To use sales system techniques effectively to discover the client's needs, their decision-making process, budget and timing requirements on all pending opportunities
· To work with application engineering to develop effective customized solutions
· To be a valued member of the total sales team by accurately recording sales activities, key communications, and planned events in a timely manner within the sales management system
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience of selling service contracts into the Automotive, Motorsport & Formula 1 sector
· A proactive sales approach
· A technical engineering background (ideally in a testing related background
· Presentation skills and ability to interface and work directly with customers
· Ability to build relationships and consensus
This role will offer you the chance to prosper within a fast-growing company, ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.