As a Specification Sales Manager, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our sales team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our construction waterproofing solutions are sold in to the contractors, specifiers and architects.
- Key Account management and growth of our existing contractor customer base
- Develop a strong understanding of our construction waterproofing products & services
- To strategically identify which potential accounts could be primed for new business growth
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the Sales Director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have atleast 3 years construction waterproofing sales experience
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would have a strong reputation within the industry with both contractors and specifiers
- Knowledge of how to win business via specification selling is essential
- Strong new business attributes are needed for this role
- Key contractor client relationships and contacts are desirable
This international company (Employing over 10,000 people) is an important provider of construction waterproofing solutions etc. They have a reputation for offering industry leading solutions and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting further sales growth within the UK and is now looking to strengthen key areas within its business.
Plus bonus & benefits