about 1 year ago
As a specification sales professional, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our commercial team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our flat roofing systems are sold into the main contractors, specifiers and architects.
- Account management and growth of our existing customer base and frameworks.
- Develop a strong understanding of our flat roofing systems and associated solutions.
- To strategically identify which potential accounts could be primed for new business growth.
- To be hands on and willing to conduct surveys when necessary.
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the managing director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have atleast 3 years specification sales experience within the construction industry.
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would have a strong reputation with South East based contractors and specifiers.
- Knowledge of how to win business via specification selling is essential.
- Strong new business attributes are needed for this role.
- Technical knowledge of flat roofing systems is desirable (Individuals with a cladding or pitched roofing may also be interesting).
This forward-thinking company (Turnover in excess of £15 Million) is an important provider of flat roofing systems . They have a reputation for offering industry leading solutions that offer a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting further sales growth within the South East and is now looking to strengthen this key area within its business.
Plus bonus & benefits