£45,000 - £55,000
over 1 year ago
As a specification sales professional, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our sales team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our cladding & roofing systems are sold into the main contractors, specifiers and architects.
- Account management and growth of our existing customer base.
- Develop a strong understanding of our cladding & roofing systems and associated solutions.
- To strategically identify which potential accounts could be primed for new business growth
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the Sales Director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have atleast 3 years specification sales experience within the construction industry.
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would have a strong reputation with Yorkshire & North East based contractors and specifiers.
- Knowledge of how to win business via specification selling is essential
- Strong new business attributes are needed for this role
- Technical knowledge of cladding & roofing systems is desirable
This forward-thinking company (Turnover in excess of £50 Million) is an important provider of cladding & roofing systems solutions. They have a reputation for offering industry leading solutions that offer a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting further sales growth within Yorkshire & the North East and is now looking to strengthen this key area within its business.
Plus bonus & benefits