£38,000 - £45,000
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of natural ventilation products, this UK company sells into the M&E contractors, architects, consultants & end user’s sectors. Their product offering is vast and includes natural ventilation products & control systems etc. Their products are genuinely industry leading from a design & construction viewpoint and they continue to win market share. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in London and the South East.
As a specification sales professional your main responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the London region you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the specification driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach (sales target £2 million+).
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining M&E contractor relationships and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the sales territory that affects or could potentially affect the ability to sell product in the marketplace.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, product managers, area sales managers and all sales support functions.
- Sales strategy and CPD presentations
- You will work out of a home office
- Project order closing
This role will offer you the chance to prosper within a fast-growing company, ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.