£35,000 - £45,000
about 2 years ago
Do you have a proven track record in the 3D scanning or metrology Industry? Are you looking for a move to a progressive and forward-thinking company?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the 3D scanning & measurement industry and possess applications knowledge for products that are used within the construction, civil engineering & industrial sectors etc. This organisation is wanting to find an experienced technical sales professional or business development manager within the industry for this role.
Our client is specifically looking for someone to develop sales revenues throughout the UK and Ireland. The successful candidate must also have the drive to help take a new product to market.
Our client is one of the industry leaders within the metrology industry and is well established. They have an impressive customer base and have global revenues in excess of £500 Million.
3D laser scanners, handheld mapping solutions and software solutions etc
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Specific 3D scanning industry experience would be ideal, although a generic metrology background would also be considered.
- Demonstrate that you can identify new business opportunities
- Excellent customer service and technical skills are essential
- Proven track record in account management and achieving sales growth
- Excellent commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own workload
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we are currently receiving we cannot respond to speculative phone calls, if shortlisted you will be notified within 5 working days from your application.
Plus excellent bonus and benefits package