£44,000 - £50,000
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of automation solutions that include drives, PLC’s, HMI’s and software etc. This company sells into the following sectors: engineering, automotive, food & beverage and manufacturing etc. This sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in the East of the UK.
As a regional sales manager your responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (East UK) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, this role is to manage and maximise the development of the sales territory, this will be accomplished through both account management & business development techniques.
- Looking after some key accounts within the territory and ensuring their revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- You will also be responsible for possessing overall awareness of automation projects happening within OEM’s, end users & integrators within the sales territory.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, operations, internal sales and all sales support functions.
- You will work out of a home office
- Sales targets (£1 Million) & KPI management
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: automation, drives, PLC’s, HMI’s, software
Includes an average bonus of about £7,500 along with an excellent car, pension and private healthcare schemes.