£35,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
As a Technical Sales Professional you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our commercial team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our products are specified and sold to Automotive OEM's
- Business development & technical sales
- Develop a strong understanding of our automotive solutions (test & simulation, data acquisition, embedded & software etc)
- To strategically plan which automotive OEM’s are primed for growth in the next 5 years
- Negotiate and close sales, product specification, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the global sales & marketing director
- The candidate should have at least 5 years data acquisition or electronic test & measurement sales experience
- The ideal individual will have sold to the automotive OEM’s
- Knowledge of how to win business via specification sales is essential
- Hunter type new business development attributes are needed for this role
- Automotive industry relationships and contacts are desirable
- A strong technical aptitude and commercial mind-set is essential
This company is a leading provider of automotive electronic solutions, they have a reputation for offering leading and innovative products and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting strategic growth within the UK and is now looking to strengthen key areas within its business.