£35,000 - £40,000
11 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of bearing products, this company mainly specifies into the rotating equipment, defence & engineering sectors. This commercial role is to further develop sales and increase their market share in the UK and Northern Europe, you will be responsible for business development & specification sales and helping increase revenues via the OEM route.
As a specification sales professional your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets (£3 Million+) and objectives are achieved within the region you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the UK OEM driven business, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active sales approach.
- You will also be responsible for helping to influence sales in northern Europe and possessing overall awareness of activities happening within the sales territory.
- Business development is a key part of this role, the ability to recognise new projects and find new sales opportunities is desired.
- Account management and great customer service skills are also imperative
- A technical mindset and the ability to give presentations is crucial.
- You will work out of a home office.
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leading bearings manufacturer that can offer genuine career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: bearings