£38,000 - £50,000
2 months ago
As a Technical Sales Professional you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our commercial team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our products are designed in and sold to OEM's & End Users (Medical, Automation & Transportation etc)
- Account Management & Technical sales (Target £1 Million+)
- Develop a strong understanding of our Embedded solutions products portfolio (Embedded Boards, Wireless & Integration solutions etc)
- To strategically plan which of our End User, OEM are primed for growth in the next 5 years
- Negotiate and close sales, partner agreements, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have at least 5 years Embedded Solutions or Electronics sales experience
- The ideal individual will have sold to the OEM's & End Users
- Knowledge of how to win business via specification sales is essential
- Hunter type new business development attributes are needed for this role
- Industry relationships and contacts are desirable
- A strong technical aptitude and commercial mind-set is essential
This company is a leading provider of Embedded Solutions, they have a reputation for offering leading and innovative product solutions and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting strategic growth within the UK and is now looking to strengthen key areas within its business.
Plus 20K bonus potential and additional benefits