£40,000 - £50,000
about 2 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of hydraulic solutions, this organisation (which has a turnover in excess of £500 Million and employs over 2000 employees) sells into OEMs in the industrial, materials handling & off highway sectors. Their product offering includes hydraulic valves, cylinders, power packs and manifolds etc.
This sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in the UK.
As a technical sales professional, your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within your assigned account base.
- Primarily, the role is to manage, develop and grow the OEM business, it is expected this will be accomplished using a pro-active technical sales approach.
- You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer relationships with already established accounts.
- Specification selling of our hydraulics solutions into engineers.
- Helping with technical support to your customer base.
- You will work out of a home office.
- Closing sales orders.
This role will offer you the chance to grow within a market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
We are looking for either an experienced hydraulics sales professional or a field-based applications engineer with the hunger and desire to win new business.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: hydraulics, valves, powerpacks
Plus, up to 15% bonus potential, company car & pension scheme etc