£35,000 - £45,000
over 2 years ago
Do you have a proven track record of sales achievement in the electrical industry? Are you looking for a move to a progressive and forward-thinking company within the joints & terminations industry?
Most suitable candidates will have experience within the electrical industry and already possess product knowledge of joints, terminations & connectors etc. You must have a proven track record of generating new business and project sales (2019 sales target £4 Million+).
The ideal candidate would already be selling electrical products into the DNO’s, contractors and asset owners.
Regional (South East)
Our client is highly thought of within the electrical industry. They have excellent relationships with their customers and have revenues in excess of £30 Million+. They are looking for a proven individual from within the electrical industry to help develop their sales growth (Sales potential for the region is £6 million+).
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following activities:
- Technical sales & electrical industry knowledge with a good understanding of solution selling
- Demonstrate that you can win new project sales using business development techniques
- Excellent customer service and account management skills are essential
- Joints & terminations applications knowledge would be ideal
- Ability to plan and manage your own work load
Plus 25% bonus & benefits package