£38,000 - £45,000
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading provider of industrial lubricants, this company (which is a true market leader) sells into the following sectors (engineering, automotive, food & beverage and manufacturing etc). Their industrial lubricants offering includes oils for gears, hydraulics and rotating equipment etc. This technical sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in the Midlands and South.
As a technical sales professional your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to open and develop new accounts, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- Account management and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships.
- It is expected that you would have a good understanding of industrial applications for the use of lubricants and associated solutions.
- To follow up on sales enquiries and leads that will be provided to you by our internal sales team.
- Work closely with other senior management individuals, engineering, operations, internal sales and all sales support functions to ensure the sales territory prospers.
- You will work out of a home office.
- Sales targets & KPI management
This role will offer you the chance to grow within an entrepreneurial environment, ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression within an international business.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Plus bonus potential and excellent car & pension scheme