£35,000 - £45,000
10 months ago
Our UK based client is a market leader as a manufacturer of Natural/Smoke Ventilation Solutions. They have been established for over 50 years and have an impressive track record of growth supported by substantial investments in its manufacturing plant and technology offering. To capitalise on these improvements, they now seek a new Technical Sales Professional to help influence the next phase of profitable sales growth by:
• Helping to build sales revenues for its Natural Ventilation products offering across the London & South East, championing both the sales success of the company and an inspirational, positive project winning strategy
• Directing and motivating key influencers in major M&E Contractors and Architects, whilst also delivering tailored sales strategies that exceed growth expectations.
• Creating partnerships with their key sub-contractor customers to gain specification for new projects, expanding the contact base and broadening our client’s market penetration.
• Developing and implementing fresh and creative ways of improving sales performance/effectiveness including forecasting, margin control, sales funnel and sales processes.
The Person Will Be:
• Results oriented and experienced in the Natural/Smoke Ventilation sector
• A hands on sales performer, commercially astute with a track record of developing relationships at all levels.
• Dynamic and energetic in style with first class communication and presentation skills.
• Analytical and demonstrably able to enhance sales, contractor relationships and sales processes.
• Specific Natural/Smoke Ventilation Products sales experience is required, ideally with a strong specification sales background.
In return we offer a first-class package, including a high base salary. Our client is UK based company that can offer a progressive career path.
Plus bonus & benefits package