£25,000 - £35,000
3 months ago
An industry leading provider of power transmission solutions to end user sectors that include food & beverage, manufacturing and heavy engineering is now looking to grow its sales revenues in Lancashire and Cumbria. This organisation has a strong product offering that includes bearings, belting, chains and couplings as well other engineering products.
· A new position has become available within the sales team to facilitate the growth of our power transmission product range within end users in the Lancashire & Cumbria areas.
· We are looking for someone who is able to develop new sales opportunities whilst maintaining existing relationships with key contacts within our account base.
· The successful applicant will be delivering some of the most cutting-edge transmission chain, bearings & coupling products in our industry and will be expected to meet a sales target of £1 million+.
· This important role demands a committed and dynamic person with an in-depth knowledge of how to sell technical products to end users.
· You must be able to demonstrate the personal presence required to make a significant positive impact on our business; as well as the drive, determination and ambition to realise the full commercial potential of this exciting opportunity.
· This role would suit an internal sales engineer now wishing to do an external sales role or an external sales engineer with up to 3 years sales experience.
Your success will see you rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and outstanding career prospects. To apply please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance for this opportunity.
Plus bonus & benefits package