£38,000 - £45,000
4 months ago
As a Technical Sales Engineer you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our commercial team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our products are specified and sold to industrial end users (Water utilities, process, food & beverage etc) and associated sub-contractors.
- Key account management & business development (Target £1 million+)
- Develop a strong understanding of our pump products portfolio (process pumps, positive displacement pumps etc)
- To strategically plan which end user accounts are primed for growth in the next 5 years.
- Negotiate and close sales and contract agreements/frameworks.
- Follow up all customer communication and ensure complete satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have at least 3 years pumps, filtration or fluid power sales experience.
- The ideal individual will have sold engineered solutions to the water authorities and Industrial sectors.
- Knowledge of how to win business via specification sales is essential.
- Excellent account management skills.
- Hunter type new business development attributes are also needed for this role.
- End User relationships and contacts are desirable.
- A strong technical aptitude and commercial mind-set is essential.
This company is a leading manufacturer of pumps solutions (Process & industrial pumps). They have a reputation for offering leading and innovative product solutions and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting further strategic growth within the UK and is now looking to strengthen key areas within its business, currently they turnover in excess of £100 Million.