£38,000 - £45,000
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity is now available within a leading manufacturer of automated manufacturing solutions that include industrial robotics, cobots and turnkey automation projects. This company sells into the following sectors: medical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and engineering etc. This commercial sales role is to further develop revenues and increase their market share in the south of the UK.
As a sales engineer your primary responsibility is to ensure sales budgets and objectives are achieved within the region (Midlands with some national accounts also) you are responsible for:
- Primarily, the role is to open and develop new OEM, end user & system integrator accounts, it is expected this will be accomplished through the use of a pro-active business development approach.
- Another facet of this role is account management and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships (Direct sales target £1 Million+).
- You will also be responsible for helping support your customer base from an applications and technical point of view.
- It is expected that you will possess a good overall awareness of automation project activities happening within the sales territory.
- You will work closely with senior management individuals to develop and execute an effective business development strategy
- You will work out of a home office and regional Office.
- Sales targets & KPI management
This role will offer you the chance to grow within an international market leader ensuring genuine long-term career stability and progression.
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV with covering letter stating your relevance to this position.
Key Search Words: automation, cobot, robotics, turnkey solutions
Include a lucrative bonus structure, along with a company car & pension scheme