£35,000 - £42,000
almost 2 years ago
As a Territory Sales Manager, you would be expected to work on your own autonomy whilst also being a key individual within our sales team.
The main facets of the position are to:
- Develop new business by ensuring our Industrial Lubricants are specified and sold in to the engineering and manufacturing industries (Aerospace, Automotive, Energy etc)
- Business development and growth of our existing OEM customer base
- Develop a strong understanding of our industrial lubrication products & services
- To strategically identify which potential accounts could be primed for new business growth
- Negotiate and close sales, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
POSITION WITHIN COMPANY:
Reporting to the Sales Director
But also liaising with other Senior Managers internally
- The candidate should have atleast 3 years technical sales experience
- The ideal individual (Although not essential) would be from the lubricants, condition monitoring or power transmission industry (With a bias towards industrial applications)
- Knowledge of how to win business via solution selling is essential
- Strong new business attributes are needed for this role
- Industrial OEM client relationships and contacts are desirable
This company (Employing over 1000 people) is an important provider of Industrial lubricants, greases and services etc. They have a reputation for offering industry leading solutions and have a strong technical capability and reliability. This organisation is targeting further sales growth within the UK and is now looking to strengthen key areas within its business.
Plus bonus & benefits