This and any other website operated by Hayward Resourcing Limited are offered and provided on the basis of the documents listed below. Any amendments to these documents will be published at the given links, sometimes without notice, so any user of our websites or services should regularly check they are referring to the latest version of any such document as linked to below and/or elsewhere within this and any of our other websites.
Hayward Resourcing Limited, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 (collectively "We", “Us”, or similar) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it. By communicating with Us or visiting www.hayward-resourcing.co.uk or any other website operated by Us at which this or a similar policy is published (“Our Sites”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Hayward Resourcing Limited of 4240 Park Approach, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8GB. Our registration number is ZA386802 and our registration on the Data Protection Public Register can be verified directly with the Information Commissioner’s Office search facility.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give Us information about you by filling in forms on our Sites or by corresponding with Us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Sites, subscribe to our services, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Sites, enter a competition, promotion or survey, apply for any jobs with or through Us, upload your curriculum vitae, create a job search profile or similar and when you report a problem with our Sites. The information you give Us may include, but this list is not necessarily exhaustive: your name, address, email addresses and phone numbers, financial information, personal and job descriptions, photograph and information related to your work/education history or other information usually contained within a curriculum vitae or otherwise related to job searches or other career services.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of our other Sites or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, data-cleaning providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We or any member of our group may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, clients (including prospective clients), suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We or any member of our group may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Hayward Resourcing Limited or any member of our group or substantially all of its or their assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its or their customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hayward Resourcing Limited, any member of our group, our clients, candidates, sub-contractors or others. This includes but is not limited to exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction and data cleaning.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site or to or by us by email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at either email@example.com or 4240 Park Approach, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8GB.
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.